LaManna Roasted Honey Glazed Ham
Want the most amazing centrepiece for your Christmas table that you can eat? Look no further than this delicious honey glazed ham! The honey roasted ham is a classic at any Christmas table and perfect leftover for Boxing Day lunch when no one feels like cooking.The smokiness of the ham and the sweetness of the honey glaze is the perfect match and a great way to celebrate Christmas!
- 7kg LaManna Leg Ham
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup orange juice Whole cloves (for studding)
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a large baking dish with a layer of non-stick baking paper.
- Using a sharp knife to cut around the shank of the ham and run your knife under the rind around edge of ham. Gently lift the rind off by running your fingers between the rind and the fat.
- With your knife, score the fat in a diamond pattern. Stud the centres of the diamonds with cloves. Transfer to prepared dish.
- In a bowl add the honey, brown sugar, mustard, orange juice, marmalade & whisk until combined. Brush the ham with the glaze, making sure the ham is well coated.
- Bake for 1½ hours & brush with glaze every 25 minutes until cooked.
- To serve cut into thin slices.